My goals last week:
1. Work Out- mostly fail. I walked Monday, but started getting sick. By Friday I was just too worn out to care anymore. Lame excuse, I know.
2. Wedding planning- I've gotten some more things organized and recorded, but there are still a couple crucial things that need to happen. Problem: I can't complete the tasks I need to until some other things happen first. Oh, the waiting game
3. Jewelry- I was doing pretty well with making some new jewelry for this week until I lost half of my important supplies. For some reason, necklaces don't really work unless you have the clasps and jump rings available. Again, I did well for what I had in front of me
4. Healthy eating- This was probably the area I did the best on. I ate lean proteins, made delicious smoothies which I showed off on instagram, avoided sodas, and didn't really eat junk food until Friday. (Mexican food for Girls Night Out is always acceptable, right?) I'm hoping this counterbalanced the fact that I wasn't very active.
5. Get out of my slump- I'm still kind of in a funk. I've gotten some of my blogging issues ironed out (thanks to a survey I still have going on), but life-wise I'm still a bit frustrated.
Goals for this week:
1. Wedding planning- I need to get a bit more forceful and crack down on deadlines. If we don't get a few things organized this week, it may be too late. Talk about stress!
2. Paint something- The first thing on my list to attempt to get out of my funk. I used to love painting (even if I was never very good) because it's so relaxing. Now I just need some inspiration!
3. Finish current book- I'm currently on Book 4 of A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Feast For Crows, and I need to find some more time to read it because it's so good so far. Reading always makes me feel more creative
4. Jewelry promoting- I've got plenty of inventory now, but for some
5. Clean out my email- I believe it's so much harder to get any work done when you're unorganized. My inboxes are overflowing and almost overwhelming right now, so I need to get those under control if I want anything to get done around here.
Now I need some input. Leo and I filmed our first vlog together this weekend to be posted tomorrow, but there is a serious lag on the audio. I don't want to re-record it because the first take was fun and spontaneous, but I've spent probably a good 5-6 hours this weekend trying to fix it (and failing miserably). Do I go ahead and post it with the annoying flaws? Do I just forget it and find some other time to film a vlog with Leo? Do I spend another 6 hours ripping my hair out trying to edit it? Help me!!
Also, make sure you check out my 500 Follower giveaway going live at 6am! It's the most epic giveaway I've put together yet!